Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Shuttle Bus
Passenger Guidelines and Regulations
1. All passengers of our company’s shuttle buses must comply with “Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Shuttle Bus Passenger Guidelines and Regulations” and other announcements, which are posted up at the ticket centre of our company. Prior to the purchase of any ticket, passengers must read carefully and understand clearly the terms and conditions stated in the above-said Passenger Guidelines and Regulations. Once the payment for any ticket is made, the passengers are regarded to have fully understood and agreed to be bound by the said terms and conditions.
2. Where the passengers buy tickets through a third party, the passengers are responsible to read the Passenger Guidelines and Regulations and/or to make enquiry in relation to the terms and conditions stated therein from the said third party and/or our company. Once the payment for any ticket is made, the passengers are regarded to have fully understood and agreed to be bound by the said terms and conditions.
3. Save and except the situations described in Clause 6 hereof, our company does not replace or refund any ticket sold to the passengers. Any single ticket of our company is valid within an hour after its purchase. Coupon and gift voucher must be used within the valid period stipulated thereon. Any defaced, damaged or altered ticket will be treated as voided. Our company does not accept responsibility for lost tickets. Where the passengers purchase the tickets through our website, it is necessary for them to choose a location to collect their tickets. Once the procedures of booking and/or purchasing the tickets are completed, the payments are not refundable regardless of whether the passengers collect their tickets or not.
4. Passengers must show valid tickets and travel document(s) (which are either issued by Hong Kong S.A.R., Government of the P.R.C. or other countries) before boarding. If the passenger’s travel document(s) is/are lost or invalid, our company is entitled to refuse the said passenger from boarding. In such event, the said passenger’s ticket is not refundable.
5. Any child, whose height is higher than 95 centimetres or whose age is 3 or above, must purchase a ticket for boarding. Each adult passenger is allowed to bring one child, whose height is 95 centimetres or below and whose age is less than 3 years old, on board for free on condition that the said child shall not occupy a seat of the shuttle bus. If the said child needs to occupy a seat thereof, a ticket must be purchased.
6. Our company will not replace and/or refund tickets, save and except any sudden and unexpected circumstances (including but not limited to typhoon, rainstorm, other natural disasters, and/or force majeure situations) which make our company’s shuttle buses not suitable for driving. In the event of the sudden and unexpected circumstances stated above, our company is entitled to reschedule and/or cancel the bus schedules without prior notice, and the ticket-holders may contact our company and/or browse our website for any updates. If the bus schedules are cancelled, the ticket-holders may apply for replacement ticket and/or refund at the ticket centre of our company within 7 days.
7. If our company's shuttle bus becomes not suitable for driving or, in our opinion, not suitable to continue the journey due to the machinery failure, our company will use our reasonable endeavours to arrange for a substitute bus. Our client shall not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by the delay in the bus schedules. If the passengers need to take flights and/or have important matters to attend after the bus journey, the passengers must allow sufficient time for such matters when planning their journey. If any delay of the bus schedules is caused by any factors beyond the reasonable control of our company, our company shall not take any responsibility for any related loss.
8. If, in our opinion, any ticket-holder and/or passenger is not of sound mind or suffers from any infectious disease and/or serious illness etc., our company is entitled to refuse the said ticket-holder and/or passenger from boarding for safety reasons.
9. Each passenger is allowed to take on board one piece of luggage (its dimensions shall not exceed 64 cm x 41 cm x 23 cm (25” x 16” x 9”) and shall weigh no more than 10 kg (22 lbs.)). Our company is entitled to refuse any luggage which is over-weighted or over-sized (the limit that the total sum of length, width and height does not exceed 128 cm or 50 inches) or contains any dangerous materials (such as flammable, explosive, highly corrosive goods etc.) for carriage.
10. The passenger should ask for our consent before purchasing the ticket if the passenger intends to take on board any irregularly-shaped luggage (such as bicycle or baby carriage); and the passenger must ensure that the bicycle and/or baby carriage is foldable. If the size of the bicycle and/or baby carriage is larger than the size stipulated in Clause 9 hereof, our company shall have full discretion to refuse such bicycle and/or baby carriage to be taken on board of our bus after considering the actual space available in the bus.
11. In order to protect the passengers’ safety and to ensure a smooth journey, the passengers must keep the stairs and gates clear of obstacles. For safety reasons, our company’s staff is entitled to give directions to the passengers, including:-
(a) require any passenger with a baby carriage (except children’s wheelchair) to hold the baby in hands, fold up the baby carriage and put the same at a suitable place; and
(b) require any passenger with a bicycle to fold up the bicycle and put the same at a suitable place.
12. All passengers must not take on board any goods that are prohibited by the Customs to import or export, and/or in our company's view that are dangerous or disgusting. Our company will refuse any passenger with poultry, livestock, birds, fishes, pets or other animals (except guide dogs) from boarding.
13. Upon the arrival at the Customs, the passengers shall carry their own luggage for clearance. If the passengers’ luggage is confiscated by the Customs, our company shall not be required to compensate for such loss.
14. The passengers must keep safe custody of their own luggage, passports and valuables. Our company does not accept any responsibility for any loss. If the loss and/or damage of any luggage is caused by the negligence of our company’s staff, the maximum amount recoverable from our company for each incident shall be HK$300. If any passenger finds any item left by others, the passenger should immediately submit the same to the driver and/or our company’s staff at the station for our further handling.
15. Where the shuttle bus or its luggage rack is full, our company’s staff is entitled to refuse any further boarding.
16. The passengers must queue up for boarding in accordance with the directions given, get on and off the shuttle bus at specified gates, and hold the handrail while using the stairs on the bus. The passengers must take care of their accompanying children and elderly. Passengers in wheelchairs or in need are prioritized to board.
17. When our company’s shuttle bus is moving, all passengers:-
(a) must fasten the seat belt if provided;
(b) must not be standing and/or moving inside the bus; and
(c) must not talk to the driver except in case of emergency.
18. The passengers must not make a racket, smoke, eat or drink, spit or litter inside the bus; and must not deface or vandalize any part of the bus.
19. The passengers are prohibited to threaten, use any intimidating, insulting or abusive language or act in a manner likely to disturb the driver, our company’s staff and other passengers.
20. If, in our opinion, any passenger has not complied with Passenger Guidelines and Regulations, our company is entitled to refuse providing service to the said wrongdoer and to claim against the said wrongdoer for any cleaning charges or damages. The passengers must comply with Passenger Guidelines and Regulations, and therefore, any person contravening therewith who is eventually been refused service by our company is not entitled to any refund.
21. Our company does not accept any other responsibilities than those covered by the statutory third-party’s risk insurance. In the event of a traffic accident, all injured passengers must stay at the scene and wait for the local governmental officers to arrive and take record. Our company does not take any responsibility if any injured passenger leaves the scene without any prior permission, which makes the local governmental officers unable to take a record, and as a result the said injured passenger is refused to claim for any compensation from the insurance company.
22. It is hereby declared that, any connection transportation service during the journey are provided by a third party. All such services are bound by the terms and conditions set by the said third party. Our company does not accept any responsibility as to the loss and/or damages suffered by the passengers from the said services provided by the said third party.
23. Our company has the exclusive and absolute rights to interpret Passenger Guidelines and Regulations. Our company reserves our rights to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.